Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Pioneer Woman's Summer Stir-Fry


The Pioneer Woman has too many good recipes, as yo can see. So, because vegetables are good for you and so is seafood I tried this recipe. Again, the only thing I had to substitute was the butter. I used all olive oil instead, which probably was the reason my shrimps and veggies didn't brown too nicely, but then again the pan I used was a non-stick, so who knows.

Here are the veggies:
Some chopped parsley and basil:
And the shrimpies:
Sautee some garlic:
And then add the shrimp:
Looking good:
Take out the shrimp, keep warm and add the squash:
Next up is the corn:
And then some tomatoes:
Add the herbs and the shrimp and there you go:
I served it with rice, so that the guy(s) had some more substance:)
Again, this recipe was so yummy, easy and just an overall a winner. That one will definitely be served again.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment