Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Grilled Miso-Marinated Filet Mignon

I love it, when I find recipes that are dairy-free and easy. Cooking Light is one of my favorite sources for these.
This recipe is perfect for the summer months, because it combines grilling and adds a tasty light salad. What else could you want?

So, I start of with the salad and get all my pantry items together:
Then come the veggies. Snap peas….
…orange bell pepper….
…and spring onion:
Before i go any further though, I start on the marinate for the steaks:
Yummylicious:
OK, back to the Salad. Cook the rice noodles and add the snap peas at the end:
Drain and transfer to a bowl:
Add the orange bell pepper and spring onion:
Dress it all and set aside so those steaks can get grilled:)

Not much to do here, other than watching it get better and better:
And once you bring it all together it almost looks too beatifull to eat…almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment