Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dairy-Free Chocolate Cake

When i saw this recipe I just had to try it. I used normal flour and baking powder, as we don't have gluten issues.

Here are the ingredients:
Flour the baking pan:
Hmmm...chickpeas:
Add chickpeas, eggs and vanilla extract to a food processor:
Add sugar and baking powder:
Stir and there you have it:
Melt the chocolate:
Stir it in the chickpea mixture:
And pour it into the baking pan:
Serve however you like it:
I personally did not really like it. It was too sweet for me, but my boys, old and young, LOVED it, so there you have it. I may try and use a little less sugar or maybe supstitute it with some honey instead. Also, my husband suggested that the baking powder may ahve been too old, since I complained about it being too thin. In any case, it's easy to make and loved by the majority of my household, so it's a winner:)

No comments:

Post a Comment