Monday, July 19, 2010

Crispy Turkey Cutlets with chopped Arugula and Tomato Salad


I just can't get away from this woman:) But that is just because her cookbook has changed the way I think about feeding my family, especially my son. Using her recipes shows me that we don't have to live without. Because her recipes aren't listed anywhere online, as far as I can tell, I won't list them either. That doesn't keep me from showing you the yummy goodness she makes me cook though, so enjoy!

I start out making the dressing, which is Cybele's favorite and mine too.



For the salad I chop the red onion and tomatoes…
…and mix them with the dressing and set it aside:

Then it's time to make the breading:


I use soy milk, because we can eat/drink it:

Here come the cutlets!
Another substitution. Since we don't have wheat allergies, I stick to plain flour:
Shake it baby!
And the cutlets are ready for the oven:
While the cutlets bake, I finish the salad:
And serve it all with some rice:

This is one of my favorites and I have made it for guest already. I just love it and could eat it right now, if I only had any…..

No comments:

Post a Comment