Saturday, January 9, 2010

Chilimac

So, I only make this for one very special person. The ingredients are simple. 1lb. or so ground turkey, two cans of Vegetarian Chili, and two boxes (or one family box) of Max & Cheese and the ingredients required for it. The spices I use are salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley, dried minced onions and Tabasco Sauce. I don't measure the spices, so just go with whatever feels right:)
First you cook the macaroni until they're done and set them aside. The you brown the turkey in some olive oil untils it's done and add the spices. I just use the same pot. Once the meat is done, add the stick of butter and place it in the middle of them meat. Pour the Chili over it and cook at medium low until the butter is melted. Then you stir in the cheese powder and the milk and lastly the macaroni. Reduce heat to low and stir it together a few times and that's it!
I know it doesn't look like much, but it's pretty decent.....

No comments:

Post a Comment