Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Quick Pasta Salad

So this is a quick little salad. it goes well with some grilled chicken or, on a rainy day, you can sautee some cut up chicken and some Italian seasoning.

Here are the basic ingredients. I used half a box of pasta (any will do), a jar of sliced mushrooms, drained; half a large jar of roasted peppers and half a large jar of artichoke hearts, sliced. Reserve the liquid of the last two jars.
Add the vegies to a bowl. If you want more you can use the whole jars:
I added some Italian Seasoning:

Stirred it and added some of the reserved liquid from the jarred artickoke hearts and roasted peppers:
Overall it turned out ok, but I like a little bit more bite, so I ended up adding some Kraft Zesty Italian dressing, which I also used to marinate the chicken breats before grilling them.
Sorry no pictures of that:)

No comments:

Post a Comment